This quiet, intense Israeli film unfolds like a psychological thriller. A poetry-loving teacher discovers that one of her young pupils is a literary prodigy, and takes increasingly extreme measures to protect his gift from an indifferent world. As the story unfolds, it becomes clear that Mr. Lapid is engaged in a stealthy, ferocious critique of a society that has sacrificed its spiritual values and its cultural inheritance on the altar of power and materialism.
有趣的是，“真诚的问候”(unfeigned regards)又重回我们的视野——人们现在可以在印度服务中心的邮件上见到这一18世纪末的流行语。而更胜一筹的是这个签名，一个周五我收到了一则消息，末尾处写到：“周末好”(weekend well)。我差点将最佳名词使动用法奖也颁给它，不料最后一刻却杀出一匹黑马，一位顾问无意中说了句：“我们能把那件事冷毛巾一下吗？”(Can we cold towel that?)
It was the second weekend in a row that Venezuela's socialist government opened the long-closed border with Colombia and by 6 a.m. Sunday a line of would-be shoppers snaked through the entire town of San Antonio del Tachira. Some had traveled in chartered buses from cities 10 hours away.
Taken together, these events and strategic initiatives highlight the Chinese aerospace industry’s realization that, in order to become a globally competitive player, it will need depth as much as breadth. After getting their hands on both ends of the value chain—aircraft design and final assembly—the Chinese now understand that what will make or break their industry over the long term is what happens in the middle of the value chain, at the component and subsystem levels. And that is why China’s ambition to compete with Boeing and Airbus, as well as with GE and Rolls-Royce for aircraft engines, is now more credible than ever.
However, this may be balanced by a decline in European and Chinese investment, with the impact of the latter on global trade heightened if China was to engineer a partial switch from investment in resource-heavy construction to forms of infrastructure spending such as water purification that are not very commodity intensive.
“As we work to keep and attract more young professionals and job creators, we appreciate every young person who is engaged and invested in our state.”
在定制课程排行榜上，排在第二名瑞士洛桑国际管理发展学院之后的是杜克企业教育学院(Duke Corporate Education)。这是这所美国学校连续第3年位列第三。该校在2014年连续第12年占据定制课程排行榜榜首位置，创下纪录。
- Bagehot, Walter. Lombard Street. 1873. Vol. 5 in The Works of Walter Bagehot, edited by R.H. Hutton and Forrest Morgan. Hartford: Traveler’s Insurance, 1889. Google Scholar
- Best, Geoffrey. Mid-Victorian Britain 1851–1875. London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1971.Google Scholar
- Collini, Stefan. Public Moralists: Political Thought and Intellectual Life in Britain 1850–1930. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1991.Google Scholar
- Davis, David Brion. The Problem of Slavery in the Age of Revolution, 1770–1823. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1999.Google Scholar
- Gagnier, Regenia. The Insatiability of Human Wants: Economics and Aesthetics in Market Society. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2000.Google Scholar
- Gallagher, Catherine. The Body Economic: Life, Death, and Sensation in Political Economy and the Victorian Novel. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2006.Google Scholar
- Gleadle, Kathryn. British Women in the Nineteenth Century. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2001.Google Scholar
- Gooch, Joshua. The Victorian Novel, Service Work, and the Nineteenth-Century Economy. London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2015.Google Scholar
- Grossberg, Lawrence. Cultural Studies in the Future Tense. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 2010.Google Scholar
- Holloway, Gerry. Women and Work in Britain Since 1840. London: Routledge, 2005.Google Scholar
- Kornbluh, Anna. Realizing Capital: Financial and Psychic Economies in Victorian Form. New York: Fordham University Press, 2014.Google Scholar
- Piketty, Thomas. Capital in the Twenty-First Century, translated by Arthur Goldhammer. Cambridge, Mass: Belknap Press, 2014.Google Scholar
- Poovey, Mary. Introduction. The Financial System in Nineteenth Century Britain, 12–19. New York: Oxford University Press, 2003.Google Scholar
- ———. Genres of the Credit Economy: Mediating Value in Eighteenth and Nineteenth-Century Britain. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2008.Google Scholar